Sunday, October 17, 2010

I can help!

You do the shopping online and make payments for the purchases with your own credit card. Request the items to be delivered to my address. Some retailers do not ship internationally. Even if they do, the shipping costs will be much higher than if I were to do it for you. There are many deals with free local delivery to a US address. Another benefit is that you will be able to buy from various sources but pay only one shipping cost as I will be able to consolidate the items for you into minimum number of packages. I can delivery using FedEx, UPS, or Postal Service.

Another way we can go about doing this, let me know the specific items you desire and I will source and make the purchase for you. Of course, you will have to bank-in the money first before any purchases :-) For the regular customers, we can definitely work something out to make things easier for you and for me!

My fees will depend on number of items bought... of course, the more you buy, more savings you will get. And if I'm in a good mood, I may be doing this for freeeeeee!!! Just because I know that somethings are really affordable here, and I would like for you to enjoy the savings too.

No comments:

Post a Comment