Saturday, October 23, 2010

SOLD OUT: Etienne Aigner - Purse - RM$100 / each (shipping to M'sia is included) - ONLY 1 Left

1/1: Update - SOLD OUT! Sorry all items are no longer available. Thanks for looking.
1/7: Update - The brown and black are SOLD. Only the one with buckle is available.


11/3: Update - I just noticed that there is a mark on the inside of all these AE purse... hidden in between the compartments. Not obvious - unless you actually looking in between the flabs. This is quite typical for the store to "mark" their bargain items. Due to this, I feel that the purse is a bit "altered", and I am too lazy to drive all the way to return the purse... tak pulang modal yo! So, ladies... my laziness is your gain! I'm letting this go for RM$100 with shipping to M'sia is included in the price!


10/31: Brown - Booked by Ayu.




RM$100 - Yes... good bargain! Only RM$100 each. I have 3 choices... all have the same look inside, the differences are the colors and the outer design.

2 comments: