Tuesday, October 19, 2010

SOLD: *NEW* Coach Leather with Chain XL Garnet - RM1260






1/1/11: Update - This item is no longer available. Thanks for looking

This was a great find! The original price was around USD700, it went to USD500 + tax. It's a big bag for those who has lots of things to carry. The chain adds a bit of rock & roll to the bag! I love the bag. Why am I letting this go??? Well, ladies, I need to make some space in my closet and this bag a quite huge :-) BTW This comes with dust bag.

Measurements:

14.5” handles with 8.5" drop
18.5" (L) x 11.5 (H) x 6.5 (D)

My loss is your gain... USD400 (RM1260)

BTW I will go for some bargain hunting this weekend! I definitely will post more stuffs - I'll try to find more "non-Coach" items. Feel free to send me any suggestions that you would like for me to hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment