Wednesday, November 10, 2010

YES to Authentic - Original - "Ori"

Few questions I received... if the items in here authentic, original or "ori"?

YES YES YES!!! They are all authentic, original, and "ori".

Why is it so cheap???

Well, ladies and gentlemen, wouldn't that be more reason for you to buy from me? :-P
FYI - I searched for bargain prices every time I shop - factory outlets, online (reputable stores), sale in the malls, coupons... I am doing it for myself, and why not I extend the savings to you too!

When I'm back at my home country, it never fails to amaze me, how expensive "branded" things - compared to what I'm getting over here. I even amazed how expensive the "ciplak" items too! People are paying few hundreds for imitation Coach bags!!!

So all... spend wisely :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment